Sweet stalls and CS carts
How your CS Cart Developer can turn your sales platform into a sweet shopMultivendor models, such as Amazon, Ebay or Etsy, can clearly offer enormous opportunities for growth. The good news is, this model has become tangible for smaller businesses. Here’s how.
CS Cart has opened up big player opportunity to SME
- both B2B and B2C multivendor options.
- multiple payment methods (over 50 choices).
- shipping rates that are fed real time from the best couriers
- a content management system that can process up to 100, 000 SKU’s, including processing for returns, that are being simultaneously shopped by multiple customers
- the ability to retain top speeds while at full capacity activity
- the ability to manage special events, like promotions and discounts. Digital marketing campaigns, such as social media events or email marketing, can be incorporated
- an automated payment systems from vendors
- support functions for the end customers via the integration of call centre accessibility
- PCI compliance
For the end customer, shopping on a CS Cart platform is a delight. This is due both to the design elements, as well as its cross-browser compatibility. Furthermore, since 73% of global ecommerce is now via mobile (Statistica,Key Figures Of E-Commerce, October 2021), CS Cart offers the high level mobile responsiveness that any professional vendor would require these days.
Choosing the right CS Cart developer is the icing on the cake
Having discovered the extensive opportunities that CS Cart can offer, how do you go about maximising this investment? Choosing the right CS Cart Developer is how to put your new platform into sport mode; leveraging the power of the platform to really get it working best for your needs. Let’s not beat about the bush; under its shiny exterior, the system is complex and needs the development skills of professional specialists in the field.