Why Use CS Cart. Start with the Benefits
- both B2B and B2C multivendor options.
- multiple payment methods (over 50 choices).
- shipping rates that are fed real time from the best couriers
- a content management system that can process up to 100, 000 SKU’s, including processing for returns, that are being simultaneously shopped by multiple customers
- the ability to retain top speeds while at full capacity activity
- the ability to manage special events, like promotions and discounts. Digital marketing campaigns, such as social media events or email marketing, can be incorporated
- an automated payment systems from vendors
- support functions for the end customers via the integration of call centre accessibility
- PCI compliance
- End user cross-browser compatibility
- High levels of mobile responsiveness
Getting startedIronically for a platform-tailoring service, E-Command’s success in the CS-Cart Developer market is built on our abiding principle, Know Your Customer. We pride ourselves in taking the time to understand your specific needs; what it is about your ecommerce business that will make you stand out from the crowd. Then we prioritise those components of the platform that best strengthen your offering, building add-ons wherever needed to fine-tune the platform’s capabilities. Further development can, of course be added at any time and regular updates come as standard. Don’t worry about extra costs, as once we understand your USP, we’ll help you allocate your budget in the optimal way to meet your KPI’s.
How do I know if this is right for my business?
Ask yourself simply, what other platform offers you
the opportunity as an SME to have an ecommerce site that does almost everything on the big player sites
superb functionality throughout the whole sales and business processes at a reasonable price
tailoring to precisely your aesthetic and functional needs
high flexibility in terms of future development with a leading CS-Cart Developer?